It was approved to be manufactured and sold in the market by Guangdong FDA in August 2018.
The HemoPOC coagulometer, coupled with disposable PT-INR test strips, yields immediate results for the quantitative testing of prothrombin time, allowing patients undergoing oral anticoagulation therapy with Warfarin to monitor their International Normalized Ratio (INR) using a finger-prick blood test at the point of care.
1) Atrial fibrillation clinics, Anticoagulation centers, Cardiology and cardiovascular surgery
2) Neurology, Respiratory, Rheumatology, Nephrology, Orthopedics and other clinics
3) Community Medicine clinics
1) Easy Sample Collection—Just a finger-prick, no blood drawn.
2) Instant Result—Result in one minute, no waiting for lab result.
3) More Efficient—Provide immediate treatment plan.
4) More Effective—Promote better treatment compliance and reduce adverse event.
5) Patient Satisfaction—Improve anticoagulation monitoring and effective management.
6) Better Health Care Economics--Reduce medical cost by applying anticoagulation therapy of Warfarin.
INR Testing Is Essential for Those Who Take Oral Warfarin:
• Patients with heart valve replacements.
• Patients with atrial fibrillation.
• Patients with deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism.
• Patients with thromboembolic disorders.
Advantages of INR Self-Monitoring:
1) Hassle Free and Pain Free--No more frequent hospital visits for anticoagulation monitoring; No more frequent venous punctures.
2) Effective Management--Improves Time in Therapeutic Range (TTR).
3) Cost Efficient--Lowers personal medical expenses by using Warfarin.
4) Safer--Reduces the risk and incidence of adverse events.
5) Closer Monitoring--No worry over lifestyle changes.
6) Peace of Mind--You can travel anytime and anywhere with the portable device on hand.
How to Order
Call Linda at +86-178855383268 or