Methylation Detection Kit For Human SDC2 Gene (Real time PCR) & Stool Collection Device
Brief introduction of COLOSAFE
Watch 3D Video
Stool Sample Collection
Benefits of COLOSAFE
Non-invasive (only one stool sample of 4.5g is needed)
No bowl preparation; in-home sample collection
Complete colorectal screening without blind spot
High testing reliability and stability
High sensitivity and specificity
Those who have alarming gastroenterological symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, bloating, fecal occult blood, constipation and emaciation.
Those who have family history of colorectal cancer or have unhealthy eating habits or lifestyles.
Those who have no intension or have high risk (due to various reasons) in undergoing colonoscopy procedure.
Those who had colorectal cancer and need follow-ups after tumor removal surgeries.
Those who have benign diseases of rectum and anus, such as hemorrhoid, anus fistula, perianal tumor, anal fissure.
Who have no intension or have high risk (due to various reasons) in undergoing colonoscopy procedure.
Those who need follow-ups after surgeries of colorectal tumor resection.
Recommendations from the authorities
1. 2016 Colorectal CancerScreeningGuideline by USPSTF(United States Preventive Service Task Force) recommends one fecal DNA testing every 1-3 years.
2. 2017 Colorectal Cancer ScreeningList by USMSTF（United States Multi-Society Task Force） recommends one fecal DNA testing every 3 years.
3. 2019Colorectal Cancer Screening Guideline by USNCCN (United States National Comprehensive Cancer Network) has included the fecal DNA test in clinical practice.
Mr Cai, 55 years old, mucous blood stool, lower right abdominal discomfort Colosafe tested positive, follow-up Colonoscopy revealed multiple polyps
Mr Qi, 66 years old, family history, diabetes, asymptomatic Colosafe tested positive, follow-up Colonoscopy revealed 1.8cm sigmoid colon polyp
- Is there food restriction before the sample collection？Is there any medication affecting the test result?There is no food restriction before the sample collection.Normal eating or drinking is allowed. After the interfering substance testing, no medicine is found to affect this testing procedure except that berberine has to be stopped one week before sample collection because of its effect on testing result(berberine is creamy and affects the extract of DNA).
- What are the key facts I need to know during the sample collection?
a) Please read the instruction carefully before the sample collection or watch the video carefully about the sample collecting.
b) Please don't empty the preservative solution in the collection tube.
c) Please collect only shaped stool. No watery stool is allowed.The liquid stool sample in the collection tube should be around 20ml which is the ideal volume. Any amount over or less than 20ml is not accepted.
d) Please tighten the cap on the collection tube after sample was put in.
- What's the difference between your method of testing and the fecal occult blood test (FOBT)?FOBT is to detect the amount of hemoglobin in stool sample to figure out if there is carcinogenesis. Even though it's safe and non-invasive, it's high in false negative and false positive. FOBT has only 30-60% detecting rate because some colorectal cancer especially at early stage or at precancerous stage has no symptom of bleeding. It's hard to detect the precancerous change with FOBT unless other testing methods are implemented. Bleeding from esophagus or from hemorrhoids canalso make FOBT positive, which increases patient’s anxiety level. In our testing of stool, we detect the mutated generelated to tumor. The markers we use are found through many repeated tests of considerable samples and can specifically detect colorectal cancer even precancer.
- Do I receive the test result report and how long will it take to getit?Yes, you will receive a test result report. Normally the test resultcomes out within 7 days of the receipt of the sample. Once the result is ready, we will call you or send you an electronic report in the first place.
- How long can I keep the stool sample after collection? Where do I ship the sample package?After the collection, the liquid preservativecan keep stool DNA from degradation for 3 daysin room temperature. For best test result we strongly recommend you mail out the sample package on the day of the collection due to any delayduring the transportation. Please ship the package to the stated testing lab on the collection box and strictly follow the shippinginstruction.
- How is the testing accuracy of COLOSAFE?At present COLOSAFE hasspecificity of 97.85%withdetecting rate of 84.22% forcolorectal cancerand 86.71% for stage I & II.
How To Buy
Please contact your local distributors for ordering COLOSAFE.
If you want to become our international partner or distributor, please contact:
Linda------cell: 86-17855383268 or firstname.lastname@example.org